Conference participants may need a Chinese visa to enter China. Participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants are advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month in advance. For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
* For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration issued by the MEIM 2023 Committee Board.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note MEIM 2023 Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by the MEIM 2023 Conference and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, MEIM 2023 Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will MEIM 2023 Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engages in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of an individual is denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.