For the publication in the conference proceedings:
|Regular Registration (4-6 pages)|
490 USD/ paper (6 pages)
3400 CNY/ paper (6 pages)
440 USD/ paper (6 pages)
3000 CNY/ paper (6 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)|
40 USD/ extra page
300 CNY/ extra page
|Attendees without a Submission|
180 USD/ person
1200 CNY/ person
|Attendees without a Submission (Groups）|
150 USD/ person（≥ 3 person）
1000 CNY/ person（≥ 3 person）
|Purchase Extra Proceedings/Journal copies|
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving a presentation at the conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attendMEIM 2023 as a Presenter. As a presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before registering. For further information, please contact us email@example.com
Join as Listener: MEIM 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the field of the latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, souvenirs, and attending all technical sessions.
2. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fare
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
4. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
5. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will post the print proceedings to you together with the payment receipt/Fapiao.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: 30% of payment refund
* After the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund requests must be made formally by email.
The organizing committees reserve the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure. Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liable and the refund policy shall not apply as well.